DATE AND TIME: Wed, Oct 19, 2016 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
This interactive online event is especially focused at Veterans Service Organizations who want to participate in the 100 Cities - 100 Memorials matching grant challenge. However, the information is pertinent to anyone interested in participating in the program.
- Overview of the competition - key dates, why this matters, the benefits of participation
- Qualifying for a grant - Checklist
- How to find a local WWI memorial service project
- Benefits of early application
- SPECIAL FEATURE- PROJECT PROFILE: American Legion Post 42 Ocean Springs PERSHING SQUARE PROJECT.
Hear from an American Legion post that has produced a qualifying project and learn what they went through and some of the peripheral, and unexpected results.
- Q&A / Round table
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN AT: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3265406975702266113