fbpx

Stark County Courthouse

   
Stark County Courthouseloupe
51 3rd St E
Dickinson
ND
USA
58601
June 16, 1937

This courthouse is also a World War Memorial and was dedicated on June 16, 1937. Nearly half the funds for construction were raised locally while the rest came from the Public Works Administration. The dedication program includes the words "Engendered in its makeup is not only the labors of the Artisans but the efforts of all. We hereby dedicate this building as the sum total of all the devotion, of all the people, for all time, to those who gave that last full measure."