fbpx
pilots in dress uniforms Riveters doughboys with mules Mule Rearing gas masks African American Officers The pilots African American Soldiers 1

National Guard Armory, New Ulm

   
National Guard Armory, New Ulmloupe
205 N Broadway St, New Ulm MN 56073
MN
USA
56073
1916

The Minnesota National Guard Armory, 205 North Broadway, New Ulm, Minnesota was dedicated in May, 1916.  Burg’s Battery, New Ulm’s private army dating from 1863, welcomed Governor J. A. A. Burnquist to the ceremony with a 21-gun salute.  This Armory has served Minnesota and the United States for 99 years.  Today it is occupied by the Minnesota Army National Guard Headquarters Battery Battalion Headquarters.

By George L. Glotzbach

 
Other

"Pershing" Donors

$5 Million +


Founding Sponsor
PritzkerMML Logo


Starr Foundation Logo


The Lilly Endowment