This Memorial Monument is located in the Old Congregation Agudas Achim Jewish Cemetery, approximate address: 1707 Alum Creek Drive, Columbus, OH
Based on the logo at the top, this Monument was put up by Capitol Post 122, Jewish War Veterans of the U.S., Columbus, OH.
The cemetery was opened on August 28, 1891 and became full and inactive when new cemetery was opened in 1952.
The first four, 1918, entries on the monument were KIA or Died of wounds. The next three, 1919, died of disease or wounds after the Armistice. The remaining names are of WWI veterans. It appears that someone was keeping track and when that person died in 1938 no more names were added.