This is a six foot tall bronze statue of a winged female Victory, walking forward holding the remains of a sword. On a granite pedestal are plaques depicting war scenes involving Infantry and Engineers. Air Force and Pilots, Artillery and Signal Corps, and Navy and Marines. It was dedicated on May 30, 1921, as a tribute to the citizens of Lorain who served in WWI. The rest of the sword and an olive branch which had been held by the figure were lost in a 1924 tornado. They were replaced in 1948 by August Nabakowski, and late in 1948 or early in 1949, they were stolen.