Bronze plaque located just outside the exit at the front of the sanctuary leading to the church office.
8855 Germantown Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19118
Plaque reads "Tribute to the youth of Trinity Presbyterian Church which had formed following a "schism" within the Chestnut Hill Presbyterian Church. Plaque relocated following the subsequent merger of the two churches.
A TRIBUTE TO THE YOUTH OF TRINITY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH WHO IN THE WORLD WAR 1914 TO 1918 RESPONDED TO THEIR COUNTRYS CALL OF WHOM TWO MADE THE SUPREME SACRIFICE