The Lost Battalion Memorial is on the south side of the road D66/Charlevaux. It is in front of a green fence and is flanked by two flag poles. The memorial commemorates the combat of the 307th and the 308th U.S. Infantry Regiments of the 77th Division from the 2-7 October 1918.
The memorial is a stone sculpture containing helmets as well as a dove. It rests in a gravel base and is flanked by flagpoles. It was unveiled on 7 October 2008.
For more on The Lost Battalion: https://www.worldwar1centennial.org/index.php/finding-the-lost-battalion-home.html