fbpx

Camp Warden McLean

   
Camp Warden McLeanloupe
Chickamauga
GA
USA
30707

Camp Warden McLean was yet a third camp at the Fort Oglethorpe site, being dedicated to reserve officers training.  With a barracks capacity of 1,500, its facilities ceased to be used for that purpose at it was turned over to Camp Greenleaf in November 1917 to house motor field units.