Riveters doughboys with mules The pilots gas masks Mule Rearing pilots in dress uniforms African American Soldiers 1 African American Officers

Battalion Park

Battalion Parkzoom
3001 Signal Hill Drive
T3H 2X7
Battalion Park, originally known as Camp Sarcee in 1915, opened on November 3, 1991 and was built to commemorate World War 1.

"Pershing" Donors

$5 Million +

Founding Sponsor
PritzkerMML Logo

Starr Foundation Logo

The Lilly Endowment