This memorial is composed of black granite and it is located within the Fort Núñez Gaona-Diah Veteran's Park.
There is an inscription on the left side of the memorial stone which reads: "This ground dedicated to honor all veterans who served from the Makah Reservation in the military of the United States of America to preserve our freedom. Proudly we served. We all came home."
Inscribed upon the right side of the memorial stone are the military seals, and veteran's names.
This memorial is located within the Northern Ute Veterans Memorial Park. It consists of four large stone walls and a statue. Each stone wall bears one, or more, plaque(s) inscribed with a dedication or veterans names. The statue resembles a Native American warrior riding a horse.
The dedication inscribed upon a plaque at the entrance to the park reads: "This memorial - monument is dedicated to the families and veterans who served honorably in service of their country and people."
Another dedication inscribed upon a black granite pedestal near the center of the park reads: "In grateful memory of those who died in service of their country in military operations in various conflicts from the world wars to the present time. They stand in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die that freedom might live and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it, they live. In a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."
This memorial is located outside of the Tigua Business Center. It is a semi-circular wall bearing bricks inscribed with veterans names, branch, and years, of service.
This monument is located on the Klamath Tribes Administration property. The monument is made of a sculpture of a Native American soldier dressed in a military uniform and wearing a beret. Underneath the sculpture, there is an inscription which reads: “Honoring our veterans” and surrounding the sculpture are the flags of each branch of the military, the U.S.A., and the Klamath Tribes.
This memorial was dedicated in 2005, and it sits by the entrance of the Sequoia High School.
At the top of the memorial are the emblems of the California National Guard, United States Air Force, The United States Marine Corps, United States Army, United States Navy, United States Coast Guard, United States Merchant Marines. Below that is the school's seal.
Inscribed above the students names reads: "Sequoia High School students who gave their lives while serving in the United States Armed Forces."
Of the many Sequoia High School veterans, only two served in WWI. They are: “Lloyd E. Thrush, and James Lindsay Wilson”
Inscribed on the back, reads:
"Sequoia Veterans Memorial
Dedicated September 17, 2005
To the Families and Friends of
These Brave Sequoians
A Labor of Love by Dee Rowan Eva
Class of 1961."
This stone memorial bears the names of Colville tribal veterans.
This memorial site is composed of multiple stones and a statue.
The monument against east wall of house bears a dedication which reads:
“This memorial is dedicated to all
Alaska Native Veterans,
Southeast who served in the
United States Armed Forces.
Let us not dwell on their passing
but remember their shining Spirits that will live on forever.
World War I, World War II, Korea
Vietnam, Gulf War era, Panama,
Granada, Bosnia, and Afghanistan
We honor all Veterans who served their country
US Army, US Marine Corps, US Navy, US Air Force, US Merchant Marine, Alaska Territorial Guard.”
The monuments on southeast lawn bear the inscriptions:
Gaayhidaa la aaygaa
The monuments on northeast lawn bear the inscriptions:
Yl gu. aa yax x'wan
'Tlingit for Courage'
Gudangaay daats gaa:
'Haida for Courage'
'Tsimshian for Courage'
The statue is of an Alaska Territorial Guard wearing an arctic combat uniform and holding an M-1 Garand rifle.
"In Honor of Those of the Town of Monroe who Answered Their Country's Call to Serve Humanity"
Dedicated-November 11th, 1921
"Fabbys" refers to employees of the Newburgh Fabrikoid Factory, which produced artificial leather and later bought out by DuPont.
"This Tablet is Erected in Honor of the Men and Women of the Town of Blooming Grove who Served Their Country in the World War and in Memory of Those Who Gave Their Lives 1917-1919"
Honoring Citizens of all Wars
"In Honor of the Men of Highland Mills who Rendered Service in the World War 1917-1919"
"Dedicated to the Residents of Central Valley who Gave Their Services to the the Cause of Humanity"
"In Honor of the Men and Women of Middletown who Served in the World War and in Memory of Those who Gave Their Lives for this Great Cause 1917-1919"
The Highland County Veterans Memorial was officially dedicated on 28 May 2012. This new-version of the memorial was established by relocating a previously dedicated monument from a different location on the Highland County Court House grounds and incorporating a full set of additional monuments, flags and brick pavers into the current version.
Spirit of the American Doughboy Statue by E. M. Viquesney in Crooksville, Ohio. Plaque reads "Our Honored Citizens, They Gave their Last Full Measure of Devotion "Boys of '61" "Boys of '98" "Boys of '17" "Greater Love hath No Man than this."
E.M. Viquesney Spirit of the American Doughboy statue at the VFW Post 1060 in Newark dedicated to Licking County soldiers who served and died in the First World War. Plaque, likely not original, reads "Erected by Newark Post 1060 Veterans of Foreign Wars of U.S. Dedicated to those comrades of Licking County who offered their lives in humanity's defense wherer [sic] their cross may be. Comrades in the silent land, In death we salute you. Dedicated June 22, 1929."
Granite Marker - Inscription: “This Memorial Dedicated by the Douglas Lions Club to perpetuate the memory of our valiant citizens who sacrificed their lives for God and country while serving in our armed forces.” The WW1 section in inscribed with nine names.
Inscribed black granite marker with WW1 section that contains the names of those from this community that served.
Inscription: “Veterans Wall of Honor - The Citizens of Alma and Bacon County dedicate this monument to the courageous men and women who served in the United States Military. In tribute to those who perished. In honor of those who served. We will not forget.”
Adjacent to the Appling County Courthouse, Plaza with fountain - with black granite slabs for the different wars, listing all who served from Appling County.